How to take personal loan from Canara Bank
How to take personal loan from Canara Bank : Hello friends, In this post you are going to know that how to loan apply in Canara Bank, how you can apply for a loan from Canara Bank, who can take loan from Canara Bank, what documents you will need to take loan from Canara Bank, How much loan can you get from Canara Bank, how much interest will you have to pay on that loan from Canara Bank, we are going to give you all this information in this post, So read this post completely.
1 ] What documents are required while taking a loan from Canara Bank?
- For Identity Proof – > Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving License
- For Address Proof – > Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Pan Card / Passport / Driving License
- For Income Proof – > Bank passbook, bank statement, Salary Slip, ITR
- Other Document (Visit your Nearest Canara Bank)
2 ] How much loan will I get from Canara Bank and for how long?
Before taking a loan from any bank, it is important to know how much loan that bank gives, this post is for Canara Bank, so in this post we will tell how much loan Canara Bank gives,
Canara Bank offers personal loan up to Rs.10,00,000 only.
Talking about how many days the loan will have to be returned, then in Canara Bank you can take a loan for at least 6 months and maximum up to 84 months.
3 ] How to get loan from Canara Bank?
There are two ways to take a loan in any bank, one is offline and the other is online, if you want to apply for offline loan then you have to go to your nearest Canara Bank, And if you want to take a loan online, then we will tell you all the steps.
- visit Canara Bank official website
- Click in Loan option
- Then Press Personal Loan > Register With mobile number.
- You have to put your basic information in it.
- Add your work details
- All documents have to be upload
- Your loan application will go under review
- After that your loan is approved, then you will be told by calling,
- As soon as the approval is received, the money will come in your account, and after that you can use it.
4 ] What are the benefits of Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- Loan is available in less documents.
- Get a loan up to 10 lakhs, which can be of great use to you,
- Loan prosses are done online, there is no need to go to the bank.
- The interest of this loan is low.
- You get 84 months to repay the loan,
In this post you learned How to take personal loan from Canara Bank, how to loan apply in Canara Bank, and you got all the information related to the loan in this post, if you liked this post, then definitely share this post.