How to take Business Loan from HDFC Bank
How to take Business Loan from HDFC Bank : Hello friends, in sambalpurigana website we have started a new category, in which we write post about banking and financial, so in this post we will talk about How to take business loan from HDFC Bank.
In this post you are going to know that how you can apply for a loan from HDFC Bank, who can take loan from HDFC Bank, what documents you will need to take loan from HDFC Bank, How much loan can you get from HDFC Bank, how much interest will you have to pay on that loan from HDFC Bank, we are going to give you all this information in this post, So read this post completely.
1 ] Which documents are required while taking a Business Loan from HDFC Bank ?
- Bank statement of last 6 months
- For Identity Proof – > Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving License
- For Address Proof – > Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving License
- Salary proof (Latest Salary Slip)
- Latest ITR
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Document (Visit your Nearest Bank
2 ] How much loan will I get from HDFC Bank and for how long?
You can take a business loan up to 40 lakhs from HDFC Bank.You will get 12 months to 48 months to repay the business loan from HDFC Bank. You will get 11.90% – 21.35% interest per annum on the loan amount from HDFC Bank.
3 ] How to take Business Loan from HDFC Bank?
There are two ways to take a loan in any bank, one is offline and the other is online, if you want to apply for offline loan then you have to go to your nearest bank, And if you want to take a loan online, then we will tell you all the steps.
- First Visit official website of HDFC Bank
- Please Click in Loan option and then click on Apply Loan
- After that you have to register it by your phone number.
- After that you have to fill an application.
- All documents have to be upload
- press submit button
- After that if you are eligible for the loan then you will get the loan amount in your account.
In this post you learned How to take Business Loan from HDFC Bank, and you got all the information related to the loan in this post, if you liked this post, then definitely share this post.